Monday, March 8, 2010

Lesson Learned

One lesson that I have learned in the past is not to write on a desk if the teacher tells you not to. Last year in Mr. Bowman's class, like the first day of school he told us we would get in big trouble if we wrote on the desk. But, what do you know, I did it. I don't really know why I did I guess I will never know. About a couple months after I wrote on it though, Mr. Bowman saw I had done it and I had to get swats and right before school started this year I had to sand the sand off and erase my name.
One thing that I learned from this experience is no matter how small of a thing something may seem, If someone tells you not to do it you better stay away from it.

1 comment:

  1. Yes, especially if it's Mr. Bowman! HA! Glad you learned your lesson...stick with writing on paper, it will keep your seat out of trouble!

    ReplyDelete